Indonesian Journal of Science and Education are dedicated to following best practices on ethical matters, errors and retractions. The prevention of publication malpractice is one of the important responsibilities of the editorial board. Any kind of unethical behavior is not acceptable, and Indonesian Journal of Science and Education do not tolerate plagiarism in any form. Authors submitting articles to Indonesian Journal of Science and Education affirm that manuscript contents are original.
The following duties outlined for editors, authors, and reviewers are based on the COPE Code of Conduct for Journal Editors. Editors, authors, and reviewers will also adhere to the Indonesian Journal of Science and Educatio submission guideline policies.
- Based on the review report of the editorial review board, the editor can accept, reject, or request modifications to the manuscript.
- Each editor must ensure that each manuscript is initially evaluated by the editor for originality, making use of appropriate software to do so. Following desk review, the manuscript is forwarded blind peer review to the editorial review board who will make a recommendation to accept, reject, or modify the manuscript.
- The editor must ensure that each manuscript received by Riset Akuntansi Keuangan is reviewed for its intellectual content without regard to sex, gender, race, religion, citizenship, etc. of the authors.
- The editor must ensure that information regarding manuscripts submitted by the authors is kept confidential.
- The editor will not use unpublished materials disclosed in a submitted manuscript for his/her own research without written consent of the author.
- Authors should present an accurate account of their original research as well as an objective discussion of its significance. Manuscripts will follow the submission guidelines of the journal. (See submission guideline policies)
- Authors must ensure that they have written entirely original work.
- Authors should not submit the same manuscript to more than one journal concurrently. It is also expected that the author will not publish redundant manuscripts or manuscripts describing the same research in more than one journal.
- Authors should acknowledge all sources of data used in the research and cite publications that have been influential in the research work.
- Authorship should be limited to those who have made a significant contribution to conception, design, execution or interpretation of the reported study. Others who have made significant contribution must be listed as co-authors. Authors also ensure that all the authors have seen and agreed to the submitted version of the manuscript and their inclusion of names as co-authors.
- Authors should provide raw data related to their manuscript for editorial review and must retain such data.
- If at any point of time, the author(s) discovers a significant error or inaccuracy in submitted manuscript, then the error or inaccuracy must be reported to the editor.
- Information regarding manuscripts submitted by authors should be kept confidential and be treated as privileged information.
- Manuscript reviewers must ensure that authors have acknowledged all sources of data used in the research. Any kind of similarity or overlap between the manuscripts under consideration or with any other published paper of which reviewer has personal knowledge must be immediately brought to the editor's notice.
- Review of submitted manuscripts must be done objectively and the reviewers should express their views clearly with supporting arguments.
- In the event that a reviewer feels it is not possible for him/her to complete review of manuscript within stipulated time then this information must be communicated to the editor, so that the manuscript could be sent to another reviewer.
The Editors of Indonesian Journal of Science and Education make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all the information (the “Content”) contained in its publications. However, the Editors of Indonesian Journal of Science and Education make no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the Content and disclaim all such representations and warranties whether express or implied to the maximum extent permitted by law. Any views expressed in this publication are the views of the authors and are not necessarily the views of the Editors of Indonesian Journal of Science and Education.