Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (*.DOCX) document file format.
- The text is written in English or Bahasa Indonesia and meets this journal's formatting requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Have at least 15 references with 80% of original research article (Journals).
- Use references published on the last 5 years.
- Use reference manager e.g. Mendeley or others when managing the references.
- IMPORTANT! -> When entering the submission's metadata on this website (Step 3 of the submission), name ALL authors of the paper. For more than one, use the "Add Contributor" button. Take care of the order of the authors. First of all, enter the first author. This is not only an annoying formality. If you don't give all authors they won't be listed in various indexing services and won't appear in the TOC of the printed version!
- In the next step, fill in the "Affiliation" field, even if it is not marked with an asterisk. Please give the complete postal address of your institute.
ArticlesSection default policy
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.